Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thing 14: Reader of Blogs

No, I did not take the easy way out and choose the first blog on the list to review. It just happened that way. As a teacher, I am game for anything free. Therefore, anything with the word free in the title catches my attention. I think the content within this blog is beneficial to our area of interest. A video and lesson plan from National Geographic detailing the causes and effects of Tsunamis was included. How relevant would that be in teaching world events?? Also, the blog discusses a new app from Google called Flubaroo, which can help teachers easily grade quizzes administered through Google Docs. What I like most about this blog is the fact that it not only tells you about a few technology tool, but also provides educational applications.


The blog's appearance is actually distracting to me as it includes advertisements and outside links. It is appears to be updated daily, but I will have to keep checking to see if it is maintained. On the side plus size, you can browse archives dating all the way back to 2007.


http://www.freetech4teachers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment