Monday, March 7, 2011

Thing 3: Twitter

I recently subscribed to Twitter and am finding it quite interesting. It is a great way for professionals to share and find information. While working on this task, I had to make myself stop reading. While searching for WVTIS, I came along this tweet:




The article descibes 10 various web platforms teachers can use to create websites for their classroom. I had not heard about most of the sites, so this article was very informing and certainly worth the read.


I am now following 5 technology experts. One person in particular I chose was Bill Gates as he has received a lot of publicity for his work in education reform.


I decided to search topics such as SmartBoard, Special Education, and Autism. I found a few interesting people and am eager to view their information. Many of the special education tweets are empowering articles. Great reads!!

No comments:

Post a Comment