Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thing 20: Creative Commons

This is a photo of the state capital I found using Flickr. I teach WV Studies to my students, therefore, I use a lot of pictures of things around our state because we can't always see the real thing. Flickr is great because you can find pictures of things from so many different perspectives. That is especially important to my students with autism as they tend to generalize objects, people, and places. This picture was taken by J. Stephen Conn and he has a nice library of pictures for each state. You can download this picture from the link below and share and remix this picture through attribution. This photo cannot be used for commerical purposes. More information concerning permissions can be found here.



West Virginia Capitol, Back View

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jstephenconn/3075539449/

No comments:

Post a Comment